We are happy to welcome you
at O’Hara Hotel - an oasis of quiet and cozy Irish luxury in a busy city. Comfortable and convenient rooms supplied with everything you need to feel like a King or a Queen. Charming and elegant environment, gorgeous restaurant and pub, hospitable and helpful staff, friendly atmosphere – we’ve tried to do our best to make you feel at home.
Twenty two trips to an amazing world of traditional and modern culture of Ireland, its original traditions and customs are brought to your attention at our hotel.
O’Hara Hotel is a place where you can find your own cup of tea whether it’s Irish sport or Irish music, Irish literature or Irish celebrities... You’ll discover the most interesting facts about Ireland and its exciting traditions within your stay at our hotel!
O’Hara Hotel offers 22 comfortable guest rooms that bring you to an unrivalled authentic Irish experience.
“Jameson” (№ 301) – the guest room is dedicated to one of the most popular Irish whiskey in the world, introduced in 1780 in Dublin by John Jameson.
“Dublin” (№ 302) – the room dedicated to the capital of Ireland, one of the most populous, beautiful and picturesque cities in the world!
“Scarlett O’Hara” (№ 303) – in honour of the main character of the Margaret Mitchell’s novel “Gone with the Wind”.
“Traditional Ireland” (№ 304, № 403) – the interior of the room brings you back to the historical traditions and customs of Ireland, gives you the feeling of cosiness of a hospitable family’s home.
“Irish Village” (№ 305) – dedicated to the unique and picturesque villages in Ireland where ancestors and tight family relations are honoured firstly.
“Irish Celebrities” (№ 306) – in honour of the native Ireland famous people.
“Roy Keane” (№ 307) – in honour of Roy Maurice Keane, one of the most popular football players of Ireland in 2000s. Keane was a dominating central-midfielder of Manchester United, noted for his aggressive and highly competitive style of play.
“Musicians” (№ 308) – dedicated to Irish traditional Celtic music: bagpipes, flutes, violins and traditional Irish dancing.
“St. Patrick” (№ 401) – in honour of a 5th century Romano-British Christian missionary and bishop in Ireland, the primary patron saint of Ireland. Saint Patrick's Day or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated on 17 March in Ireland.
“Guinness” (№ 402) - is a popular Irish dry stout that originated in the brewery of Arthur Guinness (1725–1803) at St. James's Gate, Dublin. Guinness is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide.
“Irish Pubs” (№ 404, № 506) – dedicated to traditional pubs with wooden interior, fresh beer and the atmosphere of traditional Ireland.
“Sheep” (№ 405) – dedicated to a popular Irish sport – sheep shearing racing. The sport became official in 1977.
“Northern Ireland” (№ 406) - is one of the four parts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain since the end of the 16th century. The capital is Belfast.
“George Best” (№ 407) – the room is named in honour of a famous Irish professional football player of the 80s. In 1968 he won the European Cup with Manchester United, and was named the European Footballer of the Year and FWA Footballer of the Year. He is described by the national team's governing body, the Irish Football Association, as the "greatest player to ever pull on the green shirt of Northern Ireland".
“Irish Sports” (№ 408) – dedicated to Gaelic football - an Irish team sport. It is a form of football derived from traditional Irish ball games. It contains the rules of European football and American rugby.
“Oscar Wilde” (№ 501) – in honour of an outstanding Irish philosopher, playwright and poet of 1980s. Today he is remembered for his epigrams, his mystical novel “The Picture of Dorian Gray”.
“Bono” (№ 502) – the stage name of Paul David Hewson (born 10 May 1960), the frontman, primary vocalist and lyricist of the Dublin-based rock band U2. Bono was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland.
“Romantic” (№ 503) – the room captures romantic atmosphere and helps to enrich the relations of a couple with some new love spirit wandering you from the everyday ordinary life.
“Wedding” (№ 504) – a special room for the just-married couples. Underlies family values if Ireland.
“Cranberries” (№ 505) - are an Irish rock band who formed in Limerick in 1989, rose to international fame in the 1990s with their debut album, “Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?”, which became a commercial success.
High class service
Any vexed question you can easily cope with at home could become a real problem in a foreign country or during your first visit to an unknown city. What we try to do is to foresee any situation and to provide our guests with all the services and information they may need within their stay at O’Hara hotel.
Please, take a notice of our
FREE OF CHARGE HOTEL AMENITIES
- Secure parking
- Breakfast (available at our restaurant)
Hours: 7:00 am to 10:30 am – weekdays (Monday – Friday)
8:30 am – 11:00 am – weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Mini-Bar in our guest rooms
- Wi-Fi (Wireless High Speed internet Access throughout the entire hotel)
- Hot/cold water, threads and needles, plates and cutlery, iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Medicine chest
- Correspondence delivery to a room
- Room service
- Information service (Voronezh and its sights)
- Wake-up call
- Emergence calls (first aid)
High class service
Please, take a notice of our
FREE LOCAL PHONE CALLS
To make a local phone call:
- Dial “100” or “0601” to the front desk
- Tell the phone number you want to call
- Hold a line for the answer
Phone numbers for internal connection:
|You call from:||You call to:|
Accommodation terms and conditions:
- Hotel service is provided for tourists and for temporary residents.
- The hotel is open 24 hours a day.
- We are obliged by law to require a valid identity documents: passport, visa, immigration and registration cards (for the foreigners), and a birth certificate (for children under 18).
Driver’s license is not acceptable.
(According to the Russian Federal Law on Personal Data (№ 152 – FZ) «O’Hara» Hotel undertake to keep confidential the entire guest’s personal information provided to the hotel.)
- The Guest signs the guest registration card at the time of check-in giving his/her agreement with the rules and policies of the hotel mentioned there.
- The Guest is fully responsible for the non-residents staying in his/her room. All the non-residents visiting our hotel have to be registered and have to present the receptionist the valid passport. Otherwise the hotel has the right to refuse service.
- Booking in advance is a subject to availability, depends on the room category and the dates of arrival and departure.
- One can enter the accommodations only at presence of a Guest card that’s given after the check-in and payment procedure.
- The payment is charged according to the room rate policy.
- The Guest should settle the account by paying the total balance at the front desk at check-in. (Cash and credit card payments accepted.)
- The hotel has the following system of check-in time:
Check-in: 02:00 pm
Check-out: 12:00 pm
In case of early arrival the guest will be charged on the following order:
- In a guaranteed (booked) early arrival – is charged for a full day before the date of arrival.
- Walk-in guests (not guaranteed early arriving) – is not charged for the time before the booked date.
If a guest stays less than 24 hours, he/she is charged for a full day not depending on the check-out time.
On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00 noon (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel. In case of late check-out the payment is charged as follows:
- 12:00 pm to 06:00 pm - an hourly rate
- 6:00 pm – 12:00 am - half a day
- 12:00 am – 12:00 pm - full day rate
- In case of checking-out earlier than the paid/booked date the payment is charged as for the full day if the Guest provided the information less than 24 hours before leaving.
- The hotel provides the Guests with the service within the paid time. Staying additional time/day(s) is possible only if the room is available. The Guest should check this information in advance.
- Please, note that «O’Hara» Hotel is 100% smoke-free. All the rooms are non-smoking. The receptionist will inform you about the special smoking areas.
In case of this term’s violation the hotel have the right to charge the Guest for 5000 rubles. If the violation is repeated the hotel has the right to refuse service.
- The hotel management has the right to enter the Guest’s room only in case of the following: smoke, fire, flood; violation of the accommodation terms, social norms, wrong usage of electric devices.
- Please be aware of the working video cameras on the entire territory of the hotel (except the guest rooms) , restaurant and pub.
- The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- No pets are allowed at the hotel.
- The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property of our Guests left in the Hotel. Still to make our Guests happy we keep all the left articles at the Hotel poste restante, no more than two months. The Guest is liable for the delivery expenses. Unclaimed articles after this period will be treated as items the owner has no interest in receiving.
- Everyday wet cleaning in the guest rooms, changing the bed clothes every three days – are free of charge services we provide. Additional changing of bedclothes and towels is charged at a rate. The room will not be cleaned if there’s a tag on the door «Do not disturb».
- The full list of provided service, full price-list for paid hotel services, complaints book, all the information about the order and the ways of payment, any other necessary information is provided at the front desk (on request).
- We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge the Guest for any damage incurred to his/her room or the Hotel during his/her stay or for any items that are missing when he/she leaves according to the rates at the «List of sorrow».
- Please notice that any matter of dispute between the Guest and the Hotel management is settled by means of negotiations. In other cases the matter is settled by order of the Russian Federation law policies.